Content Management, Design, IT — Freelance
2010 - 2020
- Creating graphics assets and visual and written content for Amazon, eBay, and other e-Commerce platforms.
- Providing production, photography, web design, and social media services.
- Leading private sessions for use of various Apple and PC hardware and software, from basics of setup and user interface to photo manipulation, e-mail, and webmastering.
- Mac & PC computer building, maintenance, security, and repairs.
Content Manager — Wunderman Thompson
2018 - 2019
- Offered strategic planning and consulting services for both branded manufacturers and retailers, representing thousands of SKUs and optimizing product display pages and listings to maximize marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and more.
- Executed product page optimizations to improve search engine ranks, promote cross-selling opportunities, and address customer queries and reviews through effective content methodology.
- Maximized the opportunity of a channel like Amazon by leveraging product data, browse nodes, keywords, imagery, and copy into their basic and enhanced content tools such as A+ and brand stores within Seller Central and Vendor Central.
- Utilized tools like ARA, CommerceHub, 2Sales, and Profitero to both gather and input product information data and analytics.
- Implemented process and internal organization standards for software including SharePoint, Salesforce, 2Sales, and Egnyte.
- Created process and resource documents, templates, spreadsheets, presentations, and graphics for both internal and client use.
Technical Production Designer — Shutterfly Inc.
2015 - 2017
- Created and edited designs, layouts, and custom typesetting for a variety of products and accessories for the company’s Tiny Prints and Wedding Paper Divas brands, while meeting or exceeding aggressive productivity and accuracy goals.
- Photo retouching, image manipulation, layout and color customization for customer satisfaction and print quality standards.
- Assisted the Production Design Team with any computer issues while processing customer orders that may have temporary art file problems or require special attention to resolve.
- Researched any art files or order history that show issues for printed color variation, incorrect setup, or quality checks to ensure it will be up to the customers expectations on corrected reprints.
- Client-facing position including e-mail, written, and telephone communications.
Production Designer — JournalBooks
2010 - 2011
- Created and edited logos and typesetting for stationery products and accessories.
- Finalized and optimized production files for a variety of media including offset printing, digital press, die stamping, screen printing, and web.
- Prepared and shipped proofs and production samples for client review.
- Photographed materials, personnel, equipment, and products for company brochures, web content, and office stationery.
The Art Institute of Charlotte
BAS — Interactive Media Design
- Recipient of the most outstanding portfolio award for graduating class.
- A founding member of Perpetual Vision, a student-run organization creating closed-circuit video content and extra-curricular events for students and faculty.
Certifications & Independent Study
Computer Science Essentials via Coursera & Codecademy
||Mac / PC Hardware & Software
|Performance, Networking, & Security|
|Microsoft Office & Apple iWork Suites|
|File Organization & Communications|
Web, Physical, and Digital Design
|HTML & CSS|
|FTP / CPanel / Website Management|
|Wordpress, Squarespace, & Other CMS|
||Amazon Basic & Enhanced Content|
|Amazon A+ & Brand Stores|
|Vendor Central (1P) & Seller Central (3P)|
|Customer Sentiment & Review Analysis|
|PIM, CRM, & Content Feeds|